Tinder Gold is one of the membership tiers available on the dating application. The Tinder Gold is a premium membership that allows you to view who has swiped right on you while using the app. This premium subscription also expands the reach of your account, allowing more people to view your profile and other features. If you have already subscribed to the Gold edition and desire to cancel your subscription but are unsure how to do so, please contact us. I’ll teach you how to cancel tinder gold in this section.
You can cancel your Tinder Gold subscription using the Tinder app. In the app, at the bottom-right corner you tap your profile icon which is the last icon in the row, then tap settings, there you scroll down to the “payment account” section and then tap “manage payment account” after that, you tap “cancel subscription” to cancel Tinder Gold.
The method through which you cancel Tinder Gold is dependent on how you signed up. The subscription will not be canceled if you delete the Tinder app from your device. Similarly, if you purchased your tinder subscription via Apple or Google Play Store, deleting your Tinder account will not cancel your subscription. The following are the methods of canceling a Tinder gold subscription in detail:
How to Cancel Tinder Gold Through Play store
This approach should only be used if you subscribed and signed into tinder gold through the play store. The following are the steps that you must do to accomplish this:
- Locate and launch the Play Store application on your Android device. The majority of the time, you’ll locate it in the app drawer or on the home screen.
- To access your profile icon, go to the top corner on the right-hand side of your screen and click on it.
- On the following page, click on “Payment & subscriptions” and thereafter Subscription.
- To see the details of your Tinder Gold subscription, choose the Tinder subscription plan from the drop-down menu.
- To terminate your Tinder Gold subscription, scroll down the page and click on the Cancel button there.
- Confirm your decision by selecting the Cancel Subscription option.
You may also cancel tinder gold via the play store on your computer. All you have to do is sign into your Google Play account on your PC. Choose Subscriptions from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking on the menu button. After selecting your Tinder application, click Manage. Click Cancel Subscription to fully cancel your membership. Following the cancellation of your subscription, you will still have access to the services up to the date of the subscription.
How to Cancel through Website
You may also cancel your Tinder Gold membership by visiting the Tinder website. You will be able to cancel the subscription if you signed up for tinder gold through their website. Therefore,
- Go the to Tinder website
- Now enter your login credentials into the system. You may log in via Facebook if your account is linked with your Facebook account. You may also log in using your phone number.
- Next, in the top-left corner of the page, tap on your profile photo and name to access your profile.
- Navigate to your account settings and choose the manage payment option.
- It will provide you with the specifics of your Tinder Gold subscription package.
- To terminate your membership, click on the cancel button that you will find at the bottom of the page.
Following the cancellation of your Tinder Gold subscription plan, you will continue to be able to access premium services up to the date on which your final paid service was used. As soon as the subscription period for Tinder Gold expires, the app will automatically switch you to its free service.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold Through the App
Tinder Gold subscriptions on Android may be canceled using the Tinder application. The tinder application may be downloaded on your android or iOS device. To cancel the membership, use the following steps:
- First, launch the application on your device
- Go to the top corner on the left side and click on your profile
- Navigate to the settings menu and go on Manage payment account
- In manage payment account, simply click on cancel subscription and this will terminate your subscription.
How to cancel Tinder Gold on iOS?
On your iOS device, tinder gold can be canceled by going to your iOS settings.
- First, go to the iTunes store and sign in using your Apple ID by searching for it.
- Navigate to the subscriptions section then choose to manage.
- Following that select Tinder and click on cancel to terminate the subscription
- If the auto-renewal button is enabled, be sure to deactivate it so that you are not charged again.
Once you have canceled the subscription, you will also be able to use your membership for the whole month until the subscription expires. Once it expires, you will be able to use the basic Tinder functionality once again.
What Happens When I Delete Tinder Gold?
Once you have canceled your tinder gold subscription, you will still be able to access the other features that you paid for until the last day of your subscription. You will not get any refund for canceling your subscription.
You may continue to use Tinder for free after you cancel your premium membership since it does not remove your Tinder account. If you decide that you would like the extras again, you can easily start a new membership with the company. Till then, take pleasure in your swipes without feeling guilty.
How Can I Discontinue Tinder Gold While Keeping Tinder Plus?
When you cancel tinder gold, the application forces you to cancel all the versions at the same time. Therefore it is not possible to cancel tinder gold without canceling tinder plus as well. Therefore, if you want to keep tinder plus, you will have to subscribe again after you have canceled Meaning after the payment term ends, you will be required to pay for the premium version once again, but in a cheaper class.
Tinder gold membership can easily be canceled on tinder using the methods that you signed up with. You may cancel through the website, application, google play store, or iTunes. If you do not want to completely cancel the membership, you also have the option of changing to a different plan.