Starz is a premium streaming service that is offered via Amazon Prime. It can be accessed with an Amazon Prime membership as an add-on. It is well-known for having an extensive selection of movies and unique television series. If you’ve had enough of Starz, you may cancel your subscription at any time on the Amazon Prime website by following some steps.
To cancel, go to Amazon.com (which opens in a new tab)and log in with your account info, click on “Account & Lists” in the upper right area of the site header. Then scroll down to “Memberships and Subscriptions,” then click on “Prime Video Channels. In the Starz section, click “Cancel Channel.” Starz will probably try to change your mind by offering a deal or a reminder to cancel later. If you want to cancel now, stay firm. Click “Cancel my subscription.”
Below is a step-by-step process of canceling Starz on Amazon either on the website or the Amazon app.
- To begin, go to the Amazon official website.
- Then sign in to your Amazon Prime account (the account that is connected to Starz)
- Navigate to Membership and Subscriptions and then choose a different subscription.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Manage subscription, which will be located beside Starz.
- Navigate to the advanced Controls area and choose your video settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel Channel”
- You will be required to confirm that you want to cancel your membership at this point. Turn off the auto-renewal option to confirm the cancelation
- After that, you will get an email stating that your membership will not be renewed. This indicates that you have successfully terminated your membership.
How to Cancel Amazon Subscription on Amazon App
It is also possible to cancel your membership using the Amazon application. The following are the steps to take to remove Starz from your device’s app.
- The first step is to open the Amazon application on your device.
- Then sign in to your Amazon Prime account, which should be the one that is associated with your Starz membership.
- Continue by selecting the hamburger symbol, which may be found at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on account and scroll to the bottom where you will find memberships and subscriptions.
- Then click on Starz and navigate to the advanced control section.
- To cancel a channel, go to video settings and scroll down to the cancel channel option.
- Click on the “turn off auto-renew” button when Amazon asks if you’re truly sure you want to cancel your Starz membership. This will result in the cancellation of your streaming membership.
Your Starz membership has been terminated on your Amazon Prime account. If you are unable to cancel your membership using the procedures outlined above, there is an alternative method to cancel Starz on Amazon Prime in other countries such as Canada.
Cancel Starz on Primevideo
If you are unable to cancel Starz on Amazon Prime for whatever reason, you may cancel your Starz subscription via Amazon Prime Video by following the instructions outlined below:
- Using a desktop computer, go to the Amazon website and sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Then, with your mouse go over to account & lists, and choose your prime video from the drop-down menu that appears. This will redirect you to the prime video website.
- Select your prime video
- If prompted, sign in to your Amazon Prime Video account
- To access your account, go to the upper right corner of the screen and click on the account symbol.
- After that, choose Account & Settings
- Now choose the channels option
- Locate the Starz channel in your list of channels and tap on the cancel channel button.
- When Prime Video asks for confirmation, choose Cancel Channel. Your Amazon prime video account will be terminated as a result of the cancellation of Starz.
If you subscribed to Starz using your Firestick or Fire TV, you may be wondering whether it is possible to cancel the service through your devices. You may cancel your membership exclusively via Amazon’s subscription website, regardless of whether or not you have a Firestick or a Fire TV linked to the service. The steps on how you can go about are the same as those that have been explained in the earlier sections.
What If I Am Still Unable to Cancel My Starz Subscription?
If you are still unable to cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon, the other option you have is to contact Amazon directly. Then you must inform them that you would like to terminate your Starz subscription using your Amazon Prime account. You will be required to provide information like your email address, billing address, and so on to verify your identity. After that, they will terminate your Starz membership on Amazon Prime Video after looking into the matter.
Can I Cancel Starz Anytime?
Absolutely, you have the option to cancel your Starz membership or service at any time. IT does not matter if you cancel it in your free trial period or after purchasing the subscription or close to your next billing date. You are allowed to cancel any time you feel like it. When canceling your subscription, you do not have to worry about early or late cancelation charges.
Will I Get a Refund from Starz?
Generally speaking, Amazon does not provide refunds once a channel has been canceled. However, you may be eligible for a refund if the next billing date is more than a month away. You will only be able to get a refund if the subscription is canceled within 7 days of making the purchase.
Using Amazon, you may cancel your Starz membership if you purchased up for the program via Amazon. This can be done using a desktop computer browser, an Amazon application, or via Prime service. If you are experiencing difficulties, you can call Amazon directly. Auto-billing will be disabled as a result of the cancellation of Starz. Nevertheless, you will be able to continue to view the channel’s content till the next payment date, after which the service will be terminated.