Streaming services have quickly become the most popular way for people to enjoy entertainment content, leading to an increase in the number of subscriptions purchased by users. You have the option to terminate your Showtime membership if you have subscribed to the service or participated in the free trial but are dissatisfied with the content that you are receiving.
Go to www.amazon.com on any device that’s connected to the internet, sign in to your Amazon account, go to the accounts settings page, go to membership and subscriptions, and select “Prime Video Channels”. you will then find Showtime under your Prime Video channels, click on the Cancel Channel link on the right to end the subscription.
You will be able to terminate your Showtime membership across all of the platforms that you have subscribed to the service. Because of this, if you purchased your membership via Amazon in the first place, you will be free to send it through that platform as well. This article will walk you through the steps needed to cancel Showtime on Amazon.
On Amazon, you may cancel your show-time membership via one of many available options. The following is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the process of canceling your Amazon Prime membership using any of the available ways.
Canceling Showtime On Amazon’s Website
One of the most straightforward ways to terminate your Showtime membership is to do it via the official Amazon website. The Amazon website will have all of your service subscriptions, and you will be able to manage them all from one location. Follow the actions given below to stop your Showtime from being automatically invoiced.
- Launch a web browser and go to the Amazon official website at amazon.com from any electronic device of your choosing as long as it has a connection to the internet.
- Log in to your Amazon account. Then navigate to the accounts settings page.
- Following that, click on “Memberships and subscriptions”
- Choose “Prime Video Channels”
- Showtime may be found here, just under the list of your best video channels. Click the “cancel channel” option to terminate your membership in its entirety.
Canceling Showtime Through Amazon App
You may cancel your Showtime membership in many different ways, one of which is by going to the Amazon Stores app instead of the Amazon website. Follow the procedures below to terminate your subscription:
- Begin by downloading and installing the amazon application on your device, if you haven’t already downloaded it.
- Sign in to your Amazon with your details.
- Click on the menu icon that you see on the page, then proceed by clicking on “Your Account”.
- Proceed to the section that is labeled “Membership and Subscriptions.”
- Click the action that reads “Don’t see your subscriptions” if you do not see any subscriptions appearing when you check your account.
- When you click this link, a new page will load showing the many subscription options available. Simply choose “channel subscriptions” from the menu.
- The next step is to locate Showtime and then locate the area labeled “cancel subscription” by scrolling down the website.
How to Cancel Showtime by Email
You may have discovered that the only place on which you can cancel your Showtime subscription is on Amazon, either through the website or the mobile application. As a result, the procedure might be difficult to understand, particularly if you have an Amazon Prime subscription. In addition to this, there is a chance that you may run into problems when trying to cancel your subscription using the website or the application. However, there is another option available, and that is sending an email requesting cancellation to the team that provides customer care.
- To begin, go to the customer assistance page on Amazon and scroll down until you reach the help topics section.
- Below the page, there is a link labeled “Need further assistance.” If you are required to explain the issue, click on prime. As a result of that tap “get in touch with us”, just follow the link that’s located on the right side of the topics.
- Select Prime or Something Else when you are requested to explain the difficulty you are having. After that, go to the “Tell Us More” section, then choose “Prime” from the drop-down menu, followed by “Membership,” and then “Change Prime Auto-Renew” at the bottom of the page.
- Continue scrolling down to see. Alternately, you may chat with someone and then click the email option. There will be a message box that appears.
- Send a message requesting the cancellation of Showtime to the team that provides customer service. Within the next few hours, a representative will get back to you and assist you with stopping the billing process.
How to Cancel By Contacting Amazon Customer Support
Calling Amazon’s customer support by phone is yet another available option for canceling one’s subscription. This particular approach may be used. If you are unable to cancel your membership online or just do not choose to go that way, this is an excellent alternative for you to consider. In such a situation, all you need to do is call the Amazon staff at the following number, 1-888-2804-331, and ask the person to cancel your Showtime membership for you.
Can You Cancel Showtime any Time?
You are free to cancel your Prime Video membership at any time since Amazon does not impose any time restrictions on this procedure. As a result, you can cancel even on the same day that you first registered. When you cancel your membership on Amazon, you will not be given a refund for the remaining time of the subscription. Instead, you will keep having access to the content for which you have subscribed. After that, when the billing cycle is complete, the subscription will not be renewed, and you will no longer have access.
If you have a subscription to Showtime, terminating your subscription is a relatively simple process. If you have decided that you are no longer interested in Showtime, you may cancel your subscription to the channel on Amazon by using one of the methods described above. You should be aware, though, that for it to work, your account must be subscribed to Amazon Prime Video or one of the other Amazon platforms. If not, you will need to cancel your subscription via the provider you now use or get in touch with Showtime’s customer care.