Philadelphia is an excellent streaming service for individuals who desire access to a variety of live television channels. This guide will walk you through the process of canceling your Philo subscription if you are already a member and no longer believe it is the ideal streaming service for you.
To cancel, open the Philo website in a web browser, click on the user icon, a smiley face that should be in the upper right corner, and click on the “Account” tab on the Philo user landing page. Scroll down to the bottom and click “Cancel my account.” A pop-up will ask you why you’re canceling. Choose an option, then click “Cancel my account” at the very bottom and it is canceled.
Canceling a Philo subscription is very easy, albeit the procedure varies based on the platform as well as the device used. You may cancel the membership on the Philo website, mobile application, or through a streaming device like Fire TV or Roku.
How to Cancel Philo through Web Browser
Because the internet is accessible to everyone, canceling your Philo membership via the website is one of the simplest methods available for terminating your Philo subscription. The following are the processes that must be followed to cancel your Philo subscription:
- Go to Philo’s website
- Sign in to your Philo account on their website
- Go to the Account page and choose to cancel my account which you will find at the bottom.
- Select cancel my subscription. This will cancel your subscription.
How to cancel Philo on Roku
Roku is a streaming platform that is extensively utilized nowadays and is one of the most popular. The way Roku functions is distinct from the way other platforms function. You will only be able to cancel your membership via Roku if you paid for it through the streaming service. The following is the step that can be taken to cancel your Philo membership on Roku:
- On your Roku remote control, press the home button.
- Go to the Philo app on your Roku TV
- On your remote control, press the start button
- In the options provided, click “Manage subscription”
- Select “Cancel subscription”
- To confirm your cancelation, click “cancel subscription” again.
- Finish by clicking “Done”
If you have an Apple TV that is older than the 3rd generation, you may not be able to cancel your subscription directly from the device itself. You may, however, cancel your order using your iPhone or iPad by following the steps in this article.
How to cancel Philo On Fire TV
In addition to Roku, Amazon Fire TV is also a popular streaming site. You will not be able to cancel your Philo subscription on Fire Tv directly, instead, you will have to go to Amazon’s website to unsubscribe. The following are the steps you take to cancel your Philo membership.
- Go to Amazon’s website
- Navigate to the menu on the website
- Sign in to your account if you haven’t
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Appstore for Android”
- Select “Apps and Subscriptions”
- You will see a Manage section on the right-hand side. Here click “subscriptions”
- Find your Philo subscription
- Choose the “turn off auto-renewal” option from the drop-down menu.
- To ensure that your cancellation is finalized, select “turn off auto-renewal” once more.
How to Cancel Philo on Apple Devices
It is possible to cancel your Philo membership using your Apple devices if you bought it through the Apple store. The process is the same as that used when canceling any other subscription that is paid through Apple. The following are the procedures to be followed:
Canceling Philo On iPhone or iPad
Philo’s cancellation procedure varies depending on the Apple device being used, and the option to cancel Philo may not be accessible on certain older Apple devices.
- Begin by going to your settings app on your device
- Click on name
- Choose subscriptions
- Find the Philo subscription
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”
Cancelling Philo Subscription on Mac:
- First, go to the App Store application on your device.
- Tap on “name” which is found on the sidebar at the bottom.
- At the top click on “view information”
- Keep scrolling down until you find subscriptions then tap on manage.
- Besides the Philo subscription tap “Edit”
- Choose cancel subscription
Cancelling Philo on Apple TV:
- Go to settings
- Tap on “Users & Accounts”
- Choose the account you subscribed to
- Select “subscriptions”
- Find Philo subscription
- Tap on “cancel subscription”
How to Cancel Philo on Your Roku Device
Philo subscriptions may be canceled through the Philo app on your Roku device if you paid using Roku Pay when you signed up for the service. Simply press the home button on the Roku remote and go to the Philo app. Then, using your remote, push the * button.
To terminate your Philo service, go to Manage Subscriptions and thereafter click Cancel Subscription. Finish by clicking on the Done button. Your access to the service will be active until the completion of your subscription period, but it will not be automatically renewed for another payment period after that.
What Happens After You Cancel Your Philo Subscription?
Generally, whether you cancel your Philo service through a third-party platform or device, the most essential thing to remember is that your access to the service will not instantly terminate after canceling.
Philo users will continue to have access to the service for the balance of their current subscription cycle since it is a paid-in-advance streaming site. This date will unavoidably differ from client to client and will be determined by when the user initially paid up for the service. In the meanwhile, you will still be able to view live television and on-demand media.
Access will be canceled on a specified day when your subscription expires, and this information may be accessed in the ‘Billing History’ area of the account page for individuals who are especially keen to know the date.
When canceling Philo, the most important thing to keep in mind is who is billing you for the subscription. Philo subscription can be canceled on Amazon. Apple, Roku or on Philo’s website directly. While this guide includes a variety of methods for canceling a membership, the web browser technique is a good starting point since it is accessible to all customers, regardless of the device from which they are streaming Philo. When you cancel the service, you will still be able to stream until your existing billing cycle ends.