Peacock TV is a streaming service that provides access to a lot of NBC Universal television series and movies. If you are not satisfied with your peacock membership, you may simply cancel it and return to using the free service. In this guide, I will explain to you how to cancel peacock.
To cancel your Peacock tv subscription, you simply log into PeacockTV.com and click your profile icon in the top right corner, after that, you select the account option, which is also in the top right corner, next to your current Peacock plan, and click “Change Plan”, switch to “Free” and then your subscription will be canceled.
Generally, canceling Peacock is a simple process. This can be done on your desktop’s website. You can cancel peacock using your peacock application that is available for Android, iPhone as well as iPad. To successfully cancel your membership, you must first recall how you signed up for your premium membership.
This is because the mechanism for canceling your membership will depend on how you first subscribed. The following are the detailed steps to use if you would like to cancel your peacock membership.
- First, go to the peacock website
- Login to your peacock account by clicking the sign-in button
- Enter all your information then click the yellow button labeled “sign-in” After successfully signing in, you should now be on peacock’s main page. To cancel the membership:
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the page. This will direct you to the Plans & Payment page.
- Find the plan that you subscribed to
- Next, click on the “change plan” link. This will list all the plans that you can sign up for.
- If you are sure about canceling the plan, click on “Peacock Free”. Following that tap on the change plan. After this, the peacock will try to keep you from changing to the free option by displaying the things you will be losing,
- To completely terminate your subscription, the “Switch To Free” option must be selected.
You may choose to deactivate your Peacock account altogether given that you are no longer required to pay for the service. However, the procedure is a little more time-consuming and sophisticated.
How to Cancel Peacock on iPad or iPhone
If you used your iPad or iPhone, the steps for canceling Peacock are different from those you use when using the official website or your android device. You can also cancel your peacock membership by using your iPad or your iPhone through the apple in-app subscription that was used to subscribe to the Peacock.
- Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select your Apple ID
- Click on Subscriptions
- Find Peacock and click on it
- To cancel your subscription, click on cancel.
How to Peacock on Android
This is identical to the procedure used for the iPhone or iPad, where if you purchased a membership via the Google Play Store, you must follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Smartphone
- Next, go to the Menu and click on “Subscription”
- Select Peacock TV, then click on Cancel Subscription
How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription on a Mac Computer
Peacock may also be canceled using your MacBook computer. If you want to cancel your Peacock TV subscription on your Mac, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to the Mac App Store and search for the app you want to use. Next, below the sidebar, tap on your name.
- Then, at the very top of the window, you must choose the part labeled “view information.” The only way to do this will be if you are logged into your account first.
- You should scroll down until you reach the subscriptions button and then hit on manage. When you’re on the other page, you must repeat the process.
- To cancel your Peacock subscription, go to “Edit” alongside the Peacock TV app and thereafter “Cancel Subscription.” This will result in the cancellation of your membership.
You should ensure that the credentials and ID used are the ones that you used when subscribing to Peacock. If you can’t recall your password, though, you may contact the App for assistance or to have your password changed.
What Happens After Peacock Is Cancelled
Once Peacock has been canceled, you will not have access to the peacock features that are only available for premium subscribers. For instance, you will not have access to any live sports, live events, Peacock Original programs, and next-day access to NBC programming.
Furthermore, you will be barred from viewing certain movies and television series available on the service after converting to Peacock Free. Although certain titles are available on Peacock that you can view without having to pay for them, the experience is much lesser than what you get with the Premium edition of the site.
As an alternative to upgrading to the most costly Premium Plus plan and then to Peacock Free, you may subscribe to the less costly Premium plan.
Additionally, Premium Plus features all of the aforementioned benefits in addition to ad-free access as well as the opportunity to download movies to watch them later on your devices. If you would like to downgrade from premium plus to premium, there are also certain processes you need to follow.
How to Cancel a Peacock TV Subscription Using PayPal
If you originally subscribed to the peacock using PayPal, you may also cancel your subscription through PayPal if it was the method you used. This may be accomplished by logging into your PayPal account, then navigating to the settings page, and selecting payments from the drop-down menu.
Following that, choose Manage Automatic Payments, and you will be provided with a list of the payments you have made. Finally, press the peacock TV button followed by the cancel button. Then, on the verification screen, select “Done” to cancel the transaction altogether.
When it comes to watching TV programs and live sports, Peacock is a reliable streaming site. However, if you are not satisfied with the services or want a break, you may cancel your membership in just a few seconds. Even after canceling Peacock, you will still be able to access the premium plan until the time your subscription was supposed to expire. If you were still using your seven days trial, you will still be able to finish your trial period.