Paramount Plus is a streaming service that provides a wide range of high-quality entertainment. It is a service that a large number of individuals who do not have an antenna but yet want to watch primetime shows utilize daily. Don’t be concerned if you’re wondering how to cancel paramount plus after you’ve already signed up for it. We’ll walk you through the process of canceling paramount plus.
Canceling your paramount plus subscription is simple and straightforward. You simply go to your paramount plus account page, click the “cancel subscription” link, agree to the terms of cancellation and then click “yes cancel my subscription. After that you enter your reason for cancellation and then click “complete cancellation”.
As a general guide, the method by which you cancel paramount plus is dependent on the method through which you signed up in the first place. For example, if you signed up for paramount plus via one of the Amazon prime video channels, you will only be able to cancel your subscription through the Amazon website. If you are on a free trial, do not forget to cancel your membership before the free period ends, that is if you don’t want to be charged on your credit or debit card.
Canceling Paramount Plus Using the Website
If you signed up for Paramount Plus using the website, you will also have to cancel your membership through the website since you are only able to cancel the subscription using the same way you signed up for the subscription. That is to say, if you subscribed through your PC’s browser, game console, smart TV, or mobile device, your paramount plus membership has to be canceled in the same manner as you did your original subscription. To begin:
- Visit the paramount plus website and log in to your account
- Navigate to account overview
- Following that, go to the accounts page. To do this, click your profile picture and then tap on “Account”.
- In the account section at the bottom of the page click on the option that says cancel subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation. Once you have confirmed it, your subscription will be canceled successfully.
Canceling Paramount Plus from Amazon (Fire TV)
If you signed up for Paramount Plus using your Amazon Fire TV, you will not be able to cancel your membership through the Paramount Plus website. Instead, you’ll have to go to the Amazon website to stop the payment cycle, which is a major bonus in my opinion. The following procedures will assist you in accomplishing your goal:
- To cancel paramount plus, you must first visit the Amazon website.
- Go to the Membership and Subscriptions area of Amazon’s website. This brings up a list of all of your subscriptions in one convenient place.
- Once you’ve located your paramount plus subscription, right-click it and choose Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel your subscription, choose the Cancel channel. For the cancellation to be effective, you will need to confirm that you truly do wish to cancel the membership first.
Canceling Paramount Plus on Android
If you purchased your paramount plus membership via your Android device, Google will be in charge of all of your subscription expenses going forward. The Google Play store will have to be used to cancel your membership. To cancel your membership, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Go to the google play store
- Select Subscriptions from the Google Play Store. It’s important to sign in to your Google account for the list to be updated.
- To manage your paramount plus, look for it and click on it.
- Tap Cancel subscription. You will be presented with on-screen instructions that you should follow to successfully cancel the subscription.
The above instructions are applicable if you are using the website. However, if you want to use the Google Play Store app, you may do so by completing the following steps:
- Start the application on your mobile device.
- Proceed to the profile area, where you will see three dots; click on these dots to open the profile section.
- Scroll to Payments and Subscriptions
- Tap on Subscriptions. After that, choose paramount plus from the list of available subscriptions to complete the process.
- Continue to the bottom of the page until you reach the cancel subscription option.
Canceling Paramount Plus on Roku
If you used your Roku TV to subscribe to paramount plus, you will need your Roku device for the subscription to be successfully canceled. The great thing about canceling paramount plus on your Roku device is that you can do it directly n your TV or Roku player. Therefore, you don’t have to go to a website to complete all the necessary processes. Overall, the process is very simple. The following steps should be followed to cancel your Roku Paramount+
- Using your Roku TV or Player, go to the Main Screen and search for the Paramount+ channel or application.
- Press the “*” button on your Roku remote to access the Manage Subscription menu.
- Choose Cancel Subscription and provide your confirmation code to complete the termination.
Canceling Paramount Plus on iOS devices via the Apple system.
If you used an Apple device to subscribe to paramount plus, there is a possibility that you used your apple TV, iPad, or even iPhone which may operate on either tvOS or iOS depending on your configuration. This indicates that you purchased your Paramount+ membership via Apple rather than straight from Paramount, and as a result, you must cancel it through the Apple site. The following are the measures to take to do this:
- First, start the Settings app on your device and select your name.
- Choose Paramount+ from the Subscriptions
- Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu and follow the directions.
- Your membership to Paramount+ via Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad will be revoked as a result of this action.
You can easily cancel your paramount plus membership on practically all of the main platforms, including Roku, Amazon, Google, Apple, and also the company’s website. Paramount Plus subscriptions may only be canceled from the device or platform on which they are currently being used. If you have several memberships, you will have to cancel each one individually to prevent incurring further payments.